Information for New Patients
Your first visit
When you come and see us for the first time, please feel free to explore our fantastic facilities and relaxing surroundings. You can also get to know our friendly team who will be more than happy to answer any questions and make sure you feel right at home.
As Robert or Paris will want to get to know you (and your mouth), your initial consultation will be slightly longer than a normal check-up. During this extended appointment, he/she will:
- Discuss your expectations, your requirements and any of your concerns
- Find out about your past dental experiences
- Undertake a full examination of your teeth and gums, including screening for oral cancer
- Take dental x-rays, if necessary
Following this thorough examination, he/she will discuss:
- Your short and long term care options
- How you can pay for treatment and care
This initial visit is normally a duration of 30 minutes and is priced at £85 including any necessary small x-rays. (Please allow time following your initial appointment to make any further appointments or discuss payment plans with our receptionists.)
Our Promise to You
We promise to:
- Provide you with a safe environment by undertaking risk assessments and managing potential hazards within the practice. We follow current guidelines for preventing cross-infection under HTM-01-05
- To involve you, the patient in all aspects of your care and ensure that your needs and preferences are considered so that patients can take informed decisions about treatment.
- Provide a written treatment plan that outlines your treatment and its costs as soon as we have agreed a treatment plan
- Do our best to keep on time and see you on time
- Recruit staff (following safer recruitment guidelines) that are competent to undertake the duties associated with their role and provide training for them where required.
- Monitor the quality of services we provide and seek the views of our patients to identify opportunities for improvement.
We appreciate your commitment to:
- Arrive on time for your appointments
- Follow our instructions to care for your teeth and gums.
- Pay for treatment as requested. We accept cash and most credit and debit cards.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.
We hope that you are always satisfied with our service. We are happy to receive positive feedback as well as suggestions on developing our services to patients.
We have provided a online questionnaire which would appreciate you taking time to complete and e-mailing back to the practice
We hope that you are entirely satisfied with your dental care and treatment. If not, please let us know. You can request a copy of the Practice Complaints Procedure from the receptionists, and or you can ask to speak to the Complaints Manager, Hazel Beaudin who will listen to your concerns, explain the Complaints Process in detail and seek to deal with any concerns that you may have.